28 October 2006

i'm a loser baby

i lost my camera. this makes me sad for several reasons. i mean, yeah, my elph was a relic from a bygone era. with it's paltry 3.2 megapixels and hulking 3.4"x2.2"x1.1" design. but we'd had some good times. and now she's gone. an offering to the hogs and heifers gods. well, we had a good run of it.

what has any of this got to do with knitting, you may ask.
nothing.
however, it has everything to do with blogging. i cannot post new digital pictures of the hats, gloves, and shoes...er...socks without a bit of electronic assistance. i plan to rectify this in the very near future.


*sniffle*

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharmane said...

My condolences.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Tallguy said...

Wow! I am not going to mention the fact that I have a 2.1 Mp.... or that I just got myself a 7.1 Mp. Now,.. does that mean people are going to expect to see more pics, and of the non-blurry type?

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home