09 July 2006

skein & able

so the world is currently undergoing another trend.  knitting?  yeah yeah.  that's so 2003.  now there's a new urban art form.  slightly less permanent than graffitti, but slightly more awesome.  so knitten ninja's gettin' in on it.  



the related representation on myspace is skein and able. i'm merely a cog riding on the coattails of someone else's cool.



this is a bus stop on the east side of thompkins square park. a small beginning to be sure, but there is more awesome to come.


4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

oh that is too cool!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What an awsome way of 'tagging'! I just have to do that!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So update already.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Sharmane said...

That is an awesome idea. I might have to copy this too. It is dangerous for me to read your blog, cause I will end up stealing everything you do. But I'll give you created for it, I am not a totally bastard. =P

Yes, you are AWESOME!!!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home